This latest version of the G-200+ rally computer from Monit features even more accurate speed and distance thanks to a more powerful GPS/GNSS+ satellite engine. The G-200+ is designed to be simple to use and provide the needs for the most demanding professional teams.
- Unrivalled GPS accuracy even in difficult environments
- Easy to navigate display menu
- A traditional speed sensor can be used as well as GPS. If the signal is lost the software automatically switches to speed sensor input. Ideal for long tunnels
- Customisable top display. Show interval distance, speed, stopwatch or average speed
- Accepts up to 2 foot switches for remote operation
The G-200+ features two distance counters which can be individually cleared or preset to any value. It also includes current and maximum speed readouts, average speed, time of day clock, special stage data recorder, speed alarm, fuel gauge and a built in stopwatch and a performance timer. The fuel gauge is compatible with most factory and aftermarket fuel level senders and calibration is straight forward. The easy to navigate display can be switched to show in Miles or Kilometres
Up to two remote foot switches can be fitted and used to clear trips, freeze or pause counters, or control other features as required. A backup battery in the unit maintains clock and trip distances if the main power supply is removed
Dimensions: 116 x 57 x 20mm. Screen size: 2.9″ diagonal
Note: To enable the GPS functionality of the G-200+ an antenna must be purchased. The correct antenna can be purchased.