- ‘Kangaroo Paw’ pillar vane venting increases heat dissipation and heat distribution through the rotor. Better heat management means longer wear and better braking performance
- Rotors are front vented just like the Subaru Group N version. This draws in cooling air from outside the vehicle.
- Precision turned friction surfaces
- High heat paint on non friction surfaces
- Additional mass increases thermal capacity and cooling rate. That means less fade and longer life
- T2 Bi-Symmetrical Slot Design
- Heat treatment process strengthens iron for resistance to cracking and warping.
**2-pot calipers won’t fit with a “normal” 15″ wheel you’ll need “motorsport” wheels like our Team Dynamics Pro Rally, they will fit under most “normal” 16″ and larger wheels but in some cases a small wheel spacer will be needed.**