Hawk HP+ Big Tab Rear Brake Pads compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high-performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and track day applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
Hawk HP+ Big Tab Rear Brake Pads Features:
- Extremely high friction output
- Worthy for autocross and club racing events
- Can sustain the heat of the track, and can get you home safely without having to change the pads
- Utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon high-tech friction material that has been developed for the sport of driving in auto-x, solo II, and track day applications
- Ferro Carbon offers lower rear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials