Type HG is designed for rally and / or dirt trail racing. It meets the demands of any road surface with its individual compression / rebound damping force adjustment, and ride height adjustment. Utilizes a twin-tube design, and is constructed with steel for additional durability on rough courses. In order to prevent aeration that can diminish performance, a unique free piston was adapted in the construction of the HG. Developed from TEIN’s extensive experience gained in Rally competitions and support.
- Steel Construction for added durability
- Twin Tube internal construction
- Ride Height adjustable via adjustable spring seats (-.3 to + .9)
- 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- External reservoirs for additional oil capacity and increased stroke
- 3 stage powder coat
- Some applications utilize large diameter spring seats which allows both OEM and aftermarket springs to be used