Ride Comfort is important, but restoring a vehicle’s Ride Control; stability, stopping, lane change responsiveness and handling is most important. These Koni’s make a world of difference in your car’s handling and are adjustable for various road conditions. Shaft is heavy duty design and will give improved ride and performance over stock struts. These DO NOT come with the dust boot or bump stop. Use (or re-use) the factory ones when doing the install.
- dampening is adjustable!
- OEM Dimension: Shock overall length, Rod Length, Stroke, Spring Seat
- Use with Factory upper mounts, OEM (big) spring reused (Also complies to OEM dimension lowering springs)
- Retains comfort and stability especially when dampening is set at a soft level
- approx. 160% stiffer than factory OEM dampening rate (when set at MAX Hard)
- Springs not included. Reuse of OEM factory springs will not change vehicle height. Can use with King lowering spring.