The Stilo Venti WRC Carbon is the update of the legendary WRC helmet as worn by multiple rally champions it has the same shape and fit as the WRC Venti 8860 Carbon helmet, but without the extra thick 100% Carbon Fiber shell.
• The Stilo Venti WRC Carbon is the update of the legendary WRC helmet as worn by multiple rally champions it has the same shape and fit as the WRC Venti 8860 Carbon helmet.
• This helmet is FIA 8859-2015 and Snell SA2020 certified.
• This helmet features many improvements most notably the innovative wireless (WL) communication system.
The Venti WRC Carbon rally helmet retains the market-leading Stilo WRC helmet electronics system.
• Re-designed comms port for use with the WL wireless key and (and WL-10 Wireless intercom each sold separately)
• Wireless Key fits perfectly with the contours of the shell shape.
• Does not interfere with FHR posts or straps.
• The helmet’s electronics are also compatible with traditional Stilo wired amplifiers.
• The integrated microphone boom shape has been improved to further deflect cabin noise, improving the communication clarity between co-driver and driver.
• The magnetic dynamic, noise-canceling microphone is adjustable to allow for optimum spacing from the mouth to reduce external noise.
• Noise Attenuating Earmuffs – These earmuffs provide a significantly quieter environment for the driver by aurally isolating the ear.
• The pressure upon the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber pads placed between the earmuff and the helmet.
• The earmuffs unique shape ensures they stay in place and do not make the helmet difficult to put on or take off.
Three Shell Sizes – Stilo has three shell sizes for this helmet.
• A better-fitting helmet that is lighter weight.
• The small shell size covers XS – Med Plus.
• The Medium shell size covers Large and XL.
• The Large shell size is for XXL and XXXL.
Other Key features.
• Adjustable Peak can be raised/lowered to give clear optimal visibility with low sun.
• FHR Posts – Comes with an M6 nut integrated into helmet shell for interfacing with Head and Neck Restraints.
• Supplied with factory fitted HANS Post anchors as standard.
• EPS Cheek Pads – Stilo offer the only open face helmets on the market that come with both earmuffs and EPS cheek pads.
• The EPS cheek pads provide the best in lateral crash safety, while retaining the functionality of the earmuffs to provide a comfortable aural environment for communication.
• Helmet weights are 2.5 lbs – 2.95 lbs