Rally is a demanding sport, Cars are away from the pit during competition and only make brief service stops a couple times per day, time is of the essence during these stops and safety is never something to be overlooked. Save time and keep your crew safe by equipping your rally car with Pin style sill stands which take the guessing out of where to place jack stands when raising the car up during service. The pins insert into an appropriately sized receptacle drilled and welded into the sill (or rocker) of the vehicle ensuring that the jack stands cannot easily get knocked out if forced to service on uneven terrain or during rowdy services.
- Stands are 19-5/8″ tall (500mm).
- 5 Degree tilt built in to add stability.
- Laser cut for extremely accurate construction.
- Pin fully captured and 360* welded in two places for maximum strength.
- Receptacle kit is qty: 4 x 12″ long sections of 1.25″ x 0.095″ wall thickness DOM tubing for a 0.060″ tolerance around the Pin.