- ‘Kangaroo Paw’ pillar vane venting increases heat dissipation and heat distribution through the rotor. Better heat management means longer wear and better braking performance
- Rotors are front vented just like the Subaru GpN version. This draws in cooling air from outside the vehicle.
- Precision turned friction surfaces
- High heat paint on non friction surfaces
- Additional mass increases thermal capacity and cooling rate. That means less fade and longer life
- Proprietary high carbon alloy used by DBA is specifically designed for high performance use to provide ideal friction and wear characteristics.
- Heat treatment process strengthens iron for resisitance to cracking and warping.
**2-pot calipers won’t fit with a “normal” 15″ wheel you’ll need “motorsport” wheels like our Team Dynamics Pro Rally, they will fit under most “normal” 16″ and larger wheels but in some cases a small wheel spacer will be needed.**
Don’t forget to upgrade your brake lines and fluid when you install your new parts. We stock the full Motul lineup and G-Stop brake lines to complete your install.
Don’t see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 503-624-2139 or email at Sales@Get-Primitive.com