Primitive Skidplates offer the best protection for the underside of your car, they are rally proven, tough enough for off-road abuse or to save you from that random piece of debris laying in the middle of the freeway.
• Made From 5052 Aluminum.
• Polished Finish.
• Offers full protection of the underside of the engine.
• Rear edge of the plate is up-turned so if you have to reverse over something it won’t get hung up.
• Improves aerodynamics and airflow.
• Does not reduce radiator or cooling system efficiency.
Oil Change Access Hole:
The Oil Change Access option gives you the ability to change your oil with out removing the Skidplate, it is a 2.5″ round hole that gives you access to the drain plug.
Fumoto Valves make your oil change Cleaner, Quicker and safer. By simply replacing your stock oil drain plug, you can drain your engine oil without tools or mess!
• Drain your engine oil with the touch of a finger.
• Replaces drain plug for a quick, easy and clean oil change.
• No more contact with hot oil and no messy hands or clothes.
• Eliminates stripped threads.
• Ideal for drawing small sample of oil for oil analysis.
• We supply the Fumoto valve with a 5″ length of clear vinyl tubing, that fits right on the nipple of the valve for directing the oil.
• We also supply the valve with a high quality aluminum sealing washer, that ensures long service life without leaks.
• The Fumoto Valve pairs very well with the Subaru’s “F series” 4 Cylinder engines.
• With the Oil filter on top of the engine eliminates the need for the additional hole in your Skidplate.
LP Aventure Light bar Modification:
• This add on modification will change the front mounting hardware of the front skidplate.
• Do not order the skidplate with the modification unless you intend to install it with the light bar.
• You won’t be able to install the front skidplate on its own with the modification done to it.
• The lightbar can be purchased from the LP Aventure website.
• Replaces the factory Splash Shield and fills the gap between the front edge of the skidplate and the back of the bumper lip.
• Clips to existing holes in the undercarriage and bumper lip.
• No drilling or cutting required.
• This prevents snow from infiltrating and blocking the lower portion of the radiator.
• Further improves aerodynamics and airflow.
• Simple installation. Mounting hardware from your factory splash shield is re-used (push-clips).