Primitive skid plates offer the best protection for the underside of your Subaru Legacy, they are rally proven, tough enough for off-road abuse or to save you from that random piece of debris laying in the middle of the freeway.
• Made From 5052 Aluminum.
• Polished Finish.
• Offers full protection of the underside of the engine.
• Rear edge of the plate is up-turned so if you have to reverse over something it won’t get hung up.
• Improves aerodynamics and airflow.
• Does not reduce radiator or cooling system efficiency.
LP Aventure Light Bar Modification:
• This add-on modification will change the front mounting hardware of the front skid plate.
• Do not order the skid plate with the modification unless you intend to install it with the light bar.
• You won’t be able to install the front skid plate on its own with the modification done to it.
• The lightbar can be purchased from the LP Aventure website.
• Replaces the factory Splash Shield and fills the gap between the front edge of the skidplate and the back of the bumper lip.
• Clips to existing holes in the undercarriage and bumper lip.
• No drilling or cutting is required.
• This prevents snow from infiltrating and blocking the lower portion of the radiator.
• Further improves aerodynamics and airflow.
• Simple installation. Mounting hardware from your factory splash shield is re-used (push-clips).