Primitive Racing XV & FORESTER Winch Mount:
- The winch will help get you out of a ditch or snowbank or with a snatch-block (to double pulling power) can haul your rig up out of a ravine.
- Winch mount replaces the factory bumper beam with a strong 3/16" steel plate mount.
- Two stage Textured Semigloss Powder Coat which is durable and great looking.
- The mount is made specifically for the Superwinch Terra 45S or Warn Vantage 4000S with Syntehtic Rope.
- Hides the Winch behind bumper skin.
- Mount without winch weighs just 17lbs and won't sag your front end.
WARN VRX 45-S Powersport Winch
- 50' of lightweight, east-to-handle 1/4" synthetic rope, hawse fairlead and zinc-plated hook
- Huge 4,500 lb. capacity available for the hardest-working UTVs
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete waterproof sealing keeps all the elemnts out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless stell fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Dash-mounted rocker control and corded remote
- limited lifetim warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
WARN AXON 5500-S:
- 5500lb Pull Line Capacity.
- 50' of 1/4" Spydura synthetic rope and hyper powder-coated hawse fairlead with WARN emblem
- Fully sealed motor and drive train to keep the elements out
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.5 hp (1.0 kW) Permanent Magnet, Sealed
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation
- 239:1 Gear Ratio 16 ft/min no load line speed and 4.8 ft/min under full load
- High-strength composite gear housing and all-metal gears
- Mechanical spring brake for control while winching
- Includes dash or underhood-mounted mini rocker switch and corded remote control
- Winch without mount weighs just 21.5lbs and comes with integrated motor controller for easy wiring
Mounting the mount to the car is very straightforward, you just remove the front bumper skin and bumper beam and replace the bumper beam with the winch mount. The winch also very easily mounts to our mount, it bolts right on with hardware included from superwinch. The Hawse or Fairlead ( Anodized Aluminum Piece) that comes with the winch mounts easily to our mount with hardware we supply.
**the trickiest or most daunting part of the installation is cutting the hole in the bumper skin**
We provide you with pointed markers that attach to the mount while in place on the vehicle that give you two reference points to use to apply the cut-out template we provide with the mount. You'll need a dremel tool or similar and a steady hand to perform the cut.
The Winch comes from manufacturer with wiring instructions and all of the wiring supplies needed to hook it up and use it. Use care to wire safely. We generally mount the rocker switch near the battery under the hood, and the remote control outlet into the front bumper skin.
Don't see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 503-624-2139 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org