- Motul RBF 600 is used by Race and Rally teams worldwide to keep brake systems from fading at high temperatures and providing a firm and consistent pedal feel.
- Extreme high performance polyglycol brake fluid.
- Far exceeds the standards of DOT 4.
- Each bottle is filled with Nitrogen, increasing shelf life and eliminating contamination while factory sealed.
- Extremely high dry boiling point 594F(312C) helps prevent vapor lock and brake fade during hard use, with excellent recovery time.
- Wet boiling point 401F(205C).
- Motul RBF 660 For super extreme conditions with an even higher wet and dry boiling point.
- Very high dry boiling point of 617F (325C) and a wet boiling point of 400F (204C).
- For all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone synthetic fluid.
- Specially designed to resist the extreme temperatures generated by carbon and ceramic racing brakes.
Don't see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 503-624-2139 or email at Sales@Get-Primitive.com