TerraLight Rally Flex Map Lamp
• These are the lamps used by Rally Racers world wide.
• The tip has two coaxial sleeves with a light aperture in each. Misalignment of the 2 openings controls the size of the light spot.
• The flexible stalk is designed to be adjustable, but still stay in place when banging down a gravel road at 100 MPH.
• The switch is on the base to reduce the weight on the head. 12 volt. Uses a standard dome light bulb (easy to replace, and cheap)
• Mounts to a flat surface. Simple power/ground wire.