The newly designed steel strut top spacers are designed as an offset spacer to help maintain factory camber adjustment range and to maintain the factory caster angle.
- Designed to work with the factory springs.
- Does not change the factory ride.
- Installs easily.
- No spring compressor needed.
- Front & Rear steel strut top lift spacers w/hardware.
- Rear sub frame spacer kit.
- Rear brake line bracket extension kit.
Lift Spacer Advantages:
- Lift spacers don’t change the spring rate or where the vehicles sits in the suspensions stroke range at ride height, so no lost droop travel but you will have increased body roll and the driving experience on dry pavement will be diminished. Lift spacers are a great value and if you just use your car off-Road they provide the lift you need and also offer good performance.
Don't see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 503-624-2139 or email at Sales@Get-Primitive.com